- 4 Pork Steaks - about 1/2-inch thick
- Garlic Salt and Pepper - to taste
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Need a good recipe for pork steak? Well here it is. This recipe takes only a small effort, but the payoff is huge. Most people avoid pork steak because they don’t know how to cook it, or they just lather it with BBQ sauce. Try this recipe on for size. The mix of flavors will blow your taste buds away. It made a believer out of me!
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill.
- Season pork with garlic salt and pepper; grill directly over fire, turning to cook and brown evenly, for a total of 20 minutes.
- In small bowl stir together mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. During last 5 minutes of grilling, brush sauce on all surfaces of pork steaks.