- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp chopped pickled jalapeño peppers (optional)
- 1 Tbsp liquid from pickled jalapeño peppers (optional)
- 1 package frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
Some recipes can grow old and tired. When the recipe you’ve been using for years just can’t see to please your family any more, throw them a curveball. Try something new. Try something original. Spark some dinner conversation. Here’s a recipe that will turn everyone’s head.
- Brown ground beef, stirring often (8 to 10 minutes); drain well.
- Return to skillet. Stir in tomatoes, ketchup, BBQ sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and jalapeño peppers/liquid (if desired).
- Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Texas toast according to package directions.
- Serve beef mixture over Texas toast and sprinkle with cheese.
You can find all the ingredients for this great recipe at any of our 4 locations!