- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 lb Beef Top Sirloin Steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Green Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet Red Pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil, divided
- 4 to 6 Flour Tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Picante Sauce and Sour Cream, optional
Everyone likes a good Fajita. This recipe adds a little citrusy zest to the mix. Spend some time with the family around the dinner table tonight! A good meal is always followed by great conversation.
- Combine orange juice, vinegar, garlic and seasonings in a large re sealable plastic bag; add the beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; set to the side.
- In a skillet, saute onion and peppers in 1 Tbsp oil until crisp-tender; remove and set to the side.
- Drain and discard marinade. In the same skillet, cook beef in remaining oil for 2-4 minutes or until it reaches desired doneness.
- Return vegetables to pan; heat through.
- Spoon meat and vegetables onto tortillas. If desired, top with cheese and serve with picante sauce and sour cream.
Find all the ingredients you need for this recipe at any Duthler’s location.