- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 pork sirloin chops (around 1-inch thick and 8 ounces each)
Need an excuse to fire up the grill? Try this Marinated Pork Chop recipe. It is out of this world! The marinade combines citrus and garlic (light summer flavors) with Worcestershire and soy sauce (bit of kick and traditional grilled meat flavors). This recipe is sure to become a family favorite. Enjoy!
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add all marinade ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
All the ingredients you’ll need for this recipe can be found at any of our four locations.
Once you’ve tried the recipe please let us know what you thought of it in the “comment” section below or on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/duthlersfamilyfoods)!
A variation of the recipe can be found at http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Marinated-Pork-Chops