- 2 Lobster Tails
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 Tbsp butter
Here’s a recipe for all of our customer’s that bought lobster tails in our SURF and TURF 4-DAY SALE last weekend. Enjoy!
- Cut the lobster’s tails in half lengthwise, exposing flesh
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper, other seasonings, to taste
- Place the lobster on the grill above direct heat, and place flesh side down
- Grill lobster for 7 to 9 minutes, turn the lobster tail occasionally on each side to cook through
- You may baste it with butter if desired
- You will notice that the lobster will be done when the meat turns opaque and starts to separate from the shell.
Grilling A Whole Lobster Tail
Place the whole lobster, flesh side down, on the grill. Barbecue it between medium and high heat. The lobster will be ready to turn when you see that the shell has turned a bright red. Turn the lobster and grill it an additional 3 to 5 minutes until done.
Grilling a Split Lobster Tail
Cut the lobster in half, place the lobster flesh side down on the grill. Barbecue it between medium and high until shell starts to turn red. Turn it, baste some butter on the cut side to keep it from drying out, and cook the lobster for an additional 4 to 8 minutes. The lobster will be done when the meat is opaque and starts to separate from the shell.