- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Round or Lean Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- 6 slices of bacon
- 6 buns
Sick of your ordinary hamburger on the grill? Kick it up a notch with this great gourmet, yet simple burger recipe. How do you make any dinner idea better? Slather it with bacon.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and ketchup.
- Shape into six burger patties.
- Wrap each patty with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill your burger until you get the desired texture.
- Open buns and put onto the grill for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place burger patties onto buns, and ENJOY!
You can find all the ingredients for this great recipe at any of our 4 locations!
Once you’ve tried the recipe please let us know what you thought of it in the “comment” section below or on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/duthlersfamilyfoods)!