- 4 or 5 Large Tart Apples
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Quick Oats, uncooked
- 3/4 Cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
This is truly the “Year of the Apple”! The growing season has been so good that farmers have more apples than they know what to do with! Here’s a simple, yet delicious recipe to take advantage of cheap apple prices and treat your family at the same time.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Core, peel, and slice the apples and place in a 9×9 baking dish.
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly.
- Place oatmeal mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake for approx. 20-25 mins