- 5 lb Chicken Drumsticks
- 12 oz package of Bacon
- 18 oz bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
So what if its 40 degrees outside? Does the grill still work? Are you hungry for tasty grilled meats? Throw on a heavy coat, your hat and gloves, drag that grill out into the driveway and fire it up! Grilling in the winter out of the question? Here’s a family recipe that will please everyone from the hardcore griller to the holed-up housewife.
- Wrap each chicken drumstick (meat end) with a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Cooking Instructions:
- (Bake) 1 – 1.5hrs @ 350 degrees. Rotate every 20 minutes to cook evenly.
- (Grill) 20 – 30 mins over medium heat. Rotate frequently to cook evenly.
*Chicken will be fully cooked when the bacon is crispy.
3. Brush with BBQ sauce the last 15 mins of cook time.